Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan. 21 - Leftovers & Bee My Honey Fruit Dip

We have lasagna and chili leftovers to eat tonight, so no fun dinner to share. I did, however, make a fruit dip that I'm taking to a lunch with friends tomorrow...and it is deeeeelicious! I hadn't had a chance to make it before, but now that I have, I will definitely make it more often. Here's the recipe:

Bee My Honey Fruit Dip
Ingredients
8 oz. softened cream cheese (I used reduced-fat)
7 oz. marshmallow fluff
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Assorted fruit for dipping

Directions
  1. Blend first six ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
  2. Serve chilled with fruit.
You can't beat this low-fat, scrumptious dip!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails