Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Jan. 15 - Ham & Cheese Loaf

This one was SO easy that I can't believe I haven't made it before! It's a pseudo-stromboli...just ham and cheese rolled up in a refrigerated pizza crust. I took pictures as I went along...

First, unroll the refrigerated pizza crust on a baking sheet.

Second, lay down some slices of provolone (or your favorite cheese).

Third, place about a dozen slices of ham deli meat down.

Fourth, top with some shredded cheddar cheese (I was out, so I used Mexican cheese).And, last of all, roll the long side up, pinching the seam after it is in roll form.

Tuck ends under and bake for 35 minutes at 350. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. You can use marinara to dip, but we decided to use mustard. I added some broccoli and cheese on the side (can never have too much cheese, huh?). Prep time was about 5 minutes - can't beat that. Enjoy!

Lindsay loved hers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails