Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan. 13 - Taco Salads

I whipped up some taco salads for dinner tonight, and boy were they yummy! They're so easy to make - they only take 15 or 20 minutes to make, and it's easy to customize them to each person's liking. On mine, I use lettuce (I use the bag with field greens, carrots and radishes), ground beef seasoned with taco spices, Mexican cheese blend, corn, black beans, crushed tortilla strips, salsa, guacamole and sour cream. The boy doesn't do corn, black beans or the guac, but everything else. I tried giving some to Linds, but she opted for leftover pizza instead - I guess for her 3-year old taste buds that's to be expected. Here's my salad!


So if you plan to make a taco salad, what goes on yours?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Erica has made me this salad and it is YUMMY!! I'll have seconds:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails