Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jan. 24 - Kraft Mac-n-Cheese

It was a SUPER lazy day - I'm talking, stay-in-your-PJs, watch movies, do absolutely nothing lazy day. Linds let us sleep (and stayed asleep herself!) until almost 10 a.m., and then we watched Finding Nemo...so by about 3:00 I realized I hadn't eaten anything, nor had she, aside from the waffle for breakfast. We ended up making a "lupper" and had none other than Kraft macaroni and cheese. And as crazy as it sounds, it tasted GOOD! I need to go grocery shopping this week (I'm thinking Thursday), so I'm going to start making a list of meals tomorrow. Any suggestions? Leave a comment with some ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails