Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Want to make $100?

DirecTV is offering a $100 account credit to anyone who refers new customers to them, as well as $100 to the new customer! You can't beat a deal like that. We've been DirecTV subscribers since August 2006 and love, love, love the service! We get the NFL Sunday Ticket and Red Zone package every year so we can watch every single football game played during the season. And now that Comcast SportsNet is on the lineup, we no longer have to miss a bunch of the Phillies games. Yay!

If you're interested in switching to DirecTV, let me know - I'll save you $100 and make some money in the deal :-) Their installation is free and quick (at least in my experience). You do need to call a special 1-800 number and need my account number, so leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail if you are interested!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails