Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Apr. 16 - Sausage & Pierogies

Poor Linds was sick AGAIN on Friday, so I spent my day taking care of her and trying to keep the baby entertained. It was a rather exhausting day, so by the time dinner rolled around, I was uninspired. I had another grilled beef sausage in the fridge and another box of pierogies in the freezer, so I sliced up some onion and green pepper and fried the pierogies up with those. I felt empowered after my successful grilling experience on Thursday, so I decided to grill up the smoked sausage instead of pan-frying. It was another hit (I'm really beginning to dig this grilling thing!), and dinner was delicious.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails