Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 24 - Big Storm Disaster!

We were supposed to meet my in-laws for dinner at Kildare's in King of Prussia on their trip home from the Phillies game, but some of the most severe storms this area has seen in a long time blew through and demolished our plans. Two major arteries in Philadelphia were completely shut down (I-95 and I-76), so their trip home was nearly tripled in length. It was awful! The kids and I had an errand to run, so by the time we realized dinner wasn't going to happen and we got home, it was way past dinner time. I threw together some nuggets and fries for them and the boy and I just picked at leftovers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails