Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grocery shopping tomorrow!

When I grocery shop, I usually plan out for 10 meals...it's always easier for me to have enough stuff on hand rather than running back and forth to the store a few times a week. I always go back to stock up on the produce in between, but I just love having my cupboards fully stocked. Here are the 10 meals I'm planning for:
  • Slow cooker ribs & corn on the cob
  • Stromboli with broccoli & cheese
  • Sesame chicken with lo mein & green beans
  • Turkey & hash brown bake
  • Buffalo chicken salad
  • Bacon-wrapped hamburgers & baked beans
  • Jambalaya
  • Grilled marinated chicken, baked potatoes & apple sauce
  • Shrimp scampi over linguine & salad
  • French dip sandwiches & french fries
Hopefully it'll be a good two weeks of food! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails