Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alice.com

I'm not sure if you've heard about Alice.com, but it is an AMAZING site where you can buy almost any sort of household product you can imagine. Everything from cleaning supplies to toilet paper, select food and beverages, makeup, shampoo and conditioner, garbage bags, etc. They literally have thousands of products on the site...trust me, I've spent hours searching before!

The coolest thing about the site is they automatically give you a manufacturer's coupon on the product if there is one available and shipping is always FREE. Their prices are as low (if not lower) than club stores like Costco, Sam's, BJs, etc. and since they offer coupons on the products (which you can't use if I remember correctly at Sam's or Costco), it is a way better deal on a lot of stuff. Plus, they ship free with UPS, so you get it within a couple days and don't have the hassle of going to the store.

I put a banner on the page because they have a killer deal that if you sign up for an account from my referral, you get an automatic $10 credit once you spend $50. It's a pretty sweet deal and definitely worth it. I've ordered from them over a dozen times and have never once had any issues. Their speedy and the customer service is fantastic. So either click the banner on the side, or the one below and check it out - I swear, you will NOT be disappointed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails