Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Monday, June 14, 2010

June 10 - The Whip

My birthday is on Tuesday, so on Friday, a group of friends and I headed to this great little English Pub tucked away on the outskirts of Coatesville for an early celebration. They serve a huge array of beer, but are also a BYO for other types of liquor, so we were all able to enjoy our beverages of choice. It was so nice getting out of the house, eating on the outdoor patio, with a bunch of adults and NO HIGHCHAIRS!

Since we were at a pub, I figured I needed to go authentic and ordered the fish and chips (yummmm!). I also grabbed a bite of Christy's onion soup which as phenomenal. Afterwards, Sarah produced the most decadent chocolate cake I've ever seen in my life (courtesy Wegmans) and we came back to my place to eat it. It was almost a sin to cut into it, but oh my gosh, BEST.CAKE.EVER. I finished it yesterday (so much for the diet).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails