Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mar. 6 - Night out in Philly!

My dear, dear friend, Katie, is getting married in a mere three weeks, and needed a proper send-off into matrimony. We decided to plan a night of debauchery for her and her 12 closest friends in Philadelphia - a bachelorette party of crazy proportions.

Before we went out, I met up with my sister and spent some quality time with her (a rarity without kids). She helped dress me for my night out (to ensure maximum cuteness) and then took me for drinks at Time Restaurant just down the street from her apartment. We ordered calamari and sliders and had a few glasses of Allagash beer. The restaurant was cute and the food was excellent! Definitely a good choice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails