Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mar. 30 - Tacos

We haven't done tacos in awhile, so we made some last night. We like both hard shells and soft, so I usually make some of each. My favorite brand is Ortega (their tortillas taste the best to me), but we use the McCormick taco seasoning on the meat. This is the kit I usually buy:
We load them up with all sorts of stuff - cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and black beans or refried beans (we used refried last night). Linds usually scarfs down at least one or two soft tacos and last night Luke housed some of the meat. I was surprised - it's not too spicy, but there is a bit of a kick to the meat, so the fact that Luke ate some was pretty surprising!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails