Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What?! A month has gone by?!

Okay, so judging from my last entry, I haven't cooked in an entire month. And, as much as I'd like to say that's such a stretch and I've just been remiss in posting my stuff...I think it's actually quite accurate. Ugh! I guess with the end of summer/start of school, I've just been in a cooking funk and really haven't done much at all food-wise. For the most part, it's been going back and forth between grilled chicken, hamburgers and take out.

I still need to grocery shop to restock the pantry, but Luke and I made a Wegmans run when Linds was at school yesterday for enough stuff for yesterday's and today's dinners (and for a meal I'm making for one of the mamas). Walking back into Wegmans was like greeting an old friend! I haven't been there in ages. My grocery runs consist of truckin up to Triple Fresh (a small grocery store a mile up the road that has most of the staples at stupidly inflated prices) or digging into the depths of the freezer.

I only have 3.5 months left of 2010, so I'm going to make a much better effort in keeping this more up-to-date and trying out some new stuff. I'm SO sick of everything I've been eating lately, so I want to change it all up (oh won't the boy just LOVE this?!?).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails