Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Garden Update

I planted lettuce seeds in the garden a few weeks ago, and we have some baby lettuce! It's pretty teeny-tiny sprigs, but it's there. Linds keeps asking where the "mommy lettuce" is - hehe :) I'm thinking of planting the peppers, zucchini, and green beans this weekend, although I need to check the weather for the next week to make sure we're past the last frost.

Since I've started my garden, I've started accompanying the boy on his runs to Home Depot (it's like his haven!). I came across these opportunities and thought I'd share them with you:





I signed up for the workshop at the Downingtown location (on June 3rd), so if you're local and feel like coming, let me know! I'm also planning to sign up for the Garden Club - I need any and all tips I can get!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails