Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Freebie of the Day

So I know this is mostly a blog full of cooking and recipes...I totally get that...but every once in awhile I see a freebie or deal that I want to mention. This one is a great freebie, although it kinda makes me blush and giggle. Hehehehe...

On DailyCheckout.com, they're giving away FREE bottles of the K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant. It retails for $19.99 at most stores, but all you'd have to pay is for shipping. Not bad, huh? It lasts until midnight on Saturday, so if you want to take advantage, do it today! Just click on the link below.

DailyCheckout Standard

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails