Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Friday, June 4, 2010

June 3 - Leftovers

The kiddos and I had a big lunch at Chick-Fil-A on Thursday afternoon, and I was treated to their FREE new spicy chicken sandwich. I have to say - it far surpasses any other spicy chicken sandwich I've ever had! It has a buffalo kick to it and stands by itself without the need for any extra hot sauce. I can't wait for this to be on the menu regularly! If you like spicy stuff, go try it next week when it's officially out. I swear, it is the BEST.

By the time dinner rolled around, though, no one was particularly hungry. I wound up serving leftover fajitas to myself and Linds, Luke ate a hot dog, and the boy had a salad topped with chicken. I need to get back into the swing of things, trying new recipes...I feel like I'm in a food rut since before vacation. after we get through what's in the fridge and freezer, it's back to introducing some new stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails