Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 13 - Hodge Podge

After the crazy weekend we had, I had trace amounts of energy leftover to do anything on Monday. In fact, I couldn't even muster up dinner, so I tossed together some elbow mac and sauce and served that to the kids. I'm not even sure the boy and I ate?! Usually Luke gobbles that up with no issue, but for some reason, refused to eat it. I started getting frustrated (I thought we'd been making progress), but then offered him a spoon to see if that changed anything. Wouldn't you know? It did. Of course I wonder now if he's always been picky, or if he just didn't like his fork. Gah - oh, well, he ate, so I was happy! He really enjoyed the food once he got that spoon and totally hammed it up for the camera.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails