Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oreo Pudding Pie

I forgot to add this to the ziti post, so I figured I'd do it separately! This was what I sent over with the ziti, garlic crescent rolls and salad. It was DELISH (I didn't get a full piece, but I sure did lick the bowl ;-) hehe).

Oreo Pudding Pie
Ingredients
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each)JELL-O OREO Flavor Instant Pudding
2-1/2 cups cold milk
1 tub (8 oz.)COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
5 OREO Cookies, cut in half

Directions
  1. Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. 
  2. Stir in half the COOL WHIP and pour into crust. 
  3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. 
  4. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and cookies just before serving.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails