Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cheeseburgers

So as I was going through my Blogger account, I realized I sent this photo to myself, but never did the actual blog post for it. I figure, what the hell? Might as well finish something I already started.

To be honest, I have no recollection of making this, however I can barely remember yesterday, so there's nothing new there! Regardless, I love this burger recipe - it makes the most basic burger (don't expect anything fancy or flavorful), but it's juicy and doesn't have that "freezer taste" some store bought burgers have.

Hamburgers
Ingredients
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 lb ground beef

Directions
  1. Mix all ingredients and form into 6 burgers.
  2. Grill over medium heat or pan-fry on the stove.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails