Sharing our food successes and failures, new recipes and old favorites
...and throwing in some great money-saving deals here and there!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free Starbucks!

If you're anything like me, you're a sucker for a cup of coffee made by someone else...for some reason, my brew just doesn't taste as good no matter if I use the same beans or not. If I'm out and about, I'm known to splurge on Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts if the opportunity presents itself. I didn't realize, however, Starbucks has a rewards program, so of course I signed up and wanted to share the offer with you, too :) Just click the image below to sign up (all of the perks are listed below). Enjoy!

Starbucks

Welcome Level Perks (1-4 stars)

- Free drink on your birthday

Green Level Perks (5 stars +)

- All Welcome Level perks
- Free syrups and milk options for your beverage
- Free refills for brewed coffee or tea
- Free Tall (12 fl oz) beverage of your choice with whole bean purchase
- Free trial offers and updates

Gold Level Perks (30 stars+)

- All Welcome and Green Level perks
- Free beverage with every 15 stars you earn
- Special Customized Gold Level card
- Personalized offers and coupons

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails